The Library of Dreams
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

What Did You Dream?

2 posters

Go down

What Did You Dream? Empty What Did You Dream?

Poste by Draumande Romvesen Ons Okt 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Hello. flower

Do you remember your dreams from last night? Or dreams from the past? Discuss them here.

What do you think the dream means?
What did the dream make you feel?
Do you think the dream was trying to tell you something?

Feel free to express yourself and tell your thoughts on other people's dreams too.
Draumande Romvesen
Draumande Romvesen
Admin

http://draumanderomvesen.tumblr.com/

Til Toppen Go down

What Did You Dream? Empty Re: What Did You Dream?

Poste by forlorn sleepwalker Ons Okt 08, 2014 9:58 pm

I'm not sure why, but I felt mildly compelled to write my oldest dream that I still remember. I must've been around 6.

From a third-person view, I see my father walking with me sitting on his shoulders, both looking ahead. We were on a road in a forest, yet I knew there were no trees above us due to the brightness of the road. Then, from the side, came a moose walking on his hind legs like a human. He carried an item held up by his front hooves, which turned out to be a yellow perfume bottle. Like I saw in a cartoon, the bottle had a circular bottom and narrowed up into a point where a tube went into a mechanism that would spray the gas out, and on the other end a balloon-looking thing that would make the gas come out the other end when squeezed. The moose stood close to us, and then it lifted the bottle up to my face. The point a few inches from my head, it sprayed the gas on my face. From the third-person view I saw my body turn limp and fall backwards, hanging halfway down my dad's back since he still held on to my legs. He didn't seem to react much, and I (the third-person viewer) got somewhat scared, because I knew for sure the real I was dead. Then lots of meese appeared behind the thich growth of trees on the other side of the road, all holding purple perfume bottles, eyes glittering as they eyed my father.

At this point I got so frightened I woke up. I remember this dream because of several reasons: it's my earliest memory of fear, it had a strange cartoon-esque setting and I've never figured out what it means. The last part, however, I have in common with every single dream I can remember as of right now.
forlorn sleepwalker
forlorn sleepwalker

Til Toppen Go down

Til Toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet